Scofield's classic study system (1917 edition) accompanies the authoritative KJV to form this matchless resource. A clear, red letter typeface and convenient size add to the usefulness of the Standard Edition.
This renowned study Bible features:
- An unparalleled, subject-based topical chain reference system that enables readers to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture
- Enlightening introductions, complete outline subheadings and a complete chronology for each book of the Bible
- Illuminating, same-page explanatory notes
- Comprehensive indexes to annotations and subject chain references which permit thorough topical study
- A detailed study Bible concordance with integrated subject index and dictionary of Scripture proper names
- Presentation page
- Family record pages
- Double-column format
- Center-column references
- 9 Point text (both Scripture & notes)
- New Oxford Bible Maps
- Ribbon Marker
- Gilded Page Edges
6¾" x 9½" x 1½"
* Imprinted Bibles are not returnable.