The Concord Reference Edition is one of Cambridge's most admired settings: it offers an exceptionally clear and readable typeface, complemented by the innovative Cambridge Bold-Figure Cross-Reference system and printed with references and pronunciation marks on a conveniently sized page. This Bible offers a wealth of reference material—a 128-page Bible dictionary, a concordance, a glossary and 15 color maps. It is printed on India paper with glorious art-gilt edges and two ribbon markers. Customers wishing to make a present of this exceptional Bible will appreciate the presentation page at the front, while the family record section makes it appropriate for any special occasion.
Full Feature List
- Font size: 9 pt Times Semi-bold 421
- Words of Christ in red
- Maps section
- Fine India paper—ultra-thin, smooth and opaque lightweight paper
- Family record section
- Presentation page
- Fully sewn
- Lay-flat spine
- Art-gilt edges (red under gold)
- 2 ribbon markers
- Extra supple goatskin leather with synthetic leather lining
- Dictionary, concordance & glossary
- Bible measures 8.75" x 6.25" x 1.5"
*Name imprinting is not available on this item.