104 Bible Lessons: Two Years of Weekly Bible Lessons for Teens & Adults
This manual contains 104 Bible-based, teacher-friendly lessons written for either a teenage class or an adult class. The lessons contained are broken down into 10 different series each targeting a specific area of Christian doctrine or development. The subjects are relevant for today and biblically addressed.
These lessons are targeted for both teens and adults. They are perfect for a Sunday School Class, a Teen Training Hour, a Christian School Chapel, a Mid-Week Bible Study, or can be preached as a Sunday Morning or Sunday Evening preaching series. All scriptures are from the King James Bible.
The lessons in this manual include:
- Soul Winning Training (12 lessons)
- The 13 Most Notorious Villains of the Bible (13 lessons)
- Walking with God (5 lessons)
- Understanding Yourself (6 lessons)
- 12 Key Moments in the Life of David (12 lessons)
- Discovering the Power of Prayer (12 lessons)
- Understanding and Overcoming Temptation (10 lessons)
- What Every Christian Needs to Understand About Missionaries (8 lessons)
- 12 Timeless Psalms (12 lessons)
- The Bible and Hot Button Issues (14 lessons)