104 Bible Lessons: Two Years of Weekly Bible Lessons for Teens & Adults
This manual contains 104 Bible-based, teacher-friendly lessons written for either a teenage class or an adult class. The lessons contained are broken down into 10 different series each targeting a specific area of Christian doctrine or development. The subjects are relevant for today and biblically addressed.
These lessons are targeted for both teens and adults. They are perfect for a Sunday School Class, a Teen Training Hour, a Christian School Chapel, a Mid-Week Bible Study, or can be preached as a Sunday Morning or Sunday Evening preaching series. All scriptures are from the King James Bible.
The lessons in this manual include:
- How to Stay Positive in a Negative World (10 lessons)
- Taming Your Tongue (8 lessons)
- Organizing Your Life (8 lessons)
- Silent Killers—Secret Sins that Destroy Christians (10 lessons)
- The Transforming Power of Christ (6 lessons)
- The Importance of Holiness (10 lessons)
- A Biblical View of Money and Materialism (8 lessons)
- Traits of the Abounding Church in the Book of Acts (16 lessons)
- Well Pleasing in God's Sight (8 lessons)
- The "How Tos" of the Christian Life (20 lessons)
292 pgs | Spiral Paperback | Jerry Ross